Are you an Indie Author with a book video trailer? Want to be featured in a blog post and YouTube video about the process? If so, we’re planning an upcoming feature on this blog and my YouTube channel and are currently accepting submissions, which can be left in the comments below. The judge’s picks will get featured in the future, but all can be seen below in the comments. Here’s what we need from you:
1. Link to the YouTube book video trailer–just copy and paste the YouTube URL in your comment and it will post below
2. Brief description of how it was made (who made it and what programs)
3. Cost range: free – under $100 – under $300 – under $500 – more than that
4. Do you believe it has sold books? Was it worth it?
5. Advice for authors making one
Space is limited for the judge’s picks in the future, but all relevant videos will be published below in the comments. Here’s an example:
Would you like to comment?