AuthorsdB looks a lot like IMDb, rightfully so. Authors and their books should have a comparable data base like celebrities, TV and movies. Good for writers, good for readers.
Submitting your info is a snap. Fortunately, they list pretty much everywhere your books are for sale and the social media links that matter. Instead of just having a few links like Amazon, Twitter, Facebook–you’ll get Smashwords, Apple, Sony, Kobo, B & N, your sites, Goodreads, Google Plus, LinkedIn and more if you want. Plus you can upload photos, video, audio. They have book cover contests, blogger awards, lots going on. Here’s a profile that came together in minutes: http://authorsdb.com/authors-directory/2700-jason-matthews.
From the website:
Here at AUTHORSdB we’ve formed the only database of authors, including social media, book listings and much more, for today’s mind-field of thousands of aspiring and established writers. We are a dedicated website that helps authors for free. Why free? We have a few Angels who simply want to see authors flourish. Readers no longer have to Google from several different websites to find out more about a particular author – it’s all here.
AUTHORSdB uses software that engages search engines in a friendly manner. As an AUTHORSdB author you can enjoy the benefits:
- Organic (non-paid) Google backlinks are critical to any Social Media Marketing. There is no guarantee however authors on AUTHORSdB are enjoying being indexed in Google in less than 24 hours. See for yourself, in April we have over 30,000. Google search: site:authorsdb.com and see if your listing comes up. We tweet Google alerts when authors get indexed in Google.
- Share. Share. Share. In the new world of Social Media Marketing, sharing on social platforms helps gain exposure to our authors. When an author is listed, we tweet @[author name] #gotlisted NEW AUTHORSdB Pls RT [link back to author details] We also Like author’s facebook pages and when liked back, we share something from the authors Facebook page. (Must have a Twitter and Facebook page to qualify) We Google+, LinkedIn & Pininterest you!
- Like our Facebook page and we will share a post from you on ours.
- TOP25 AUTHORSdB. The more views you receive on your author details page, the more you climb to the TOP25 list*. Announced every Friday. @[author name] AUTHORSdB TOP25 & is currently #1 Pls RT [link back to author details]
- AUTHOR OF THE WEEK. Each week authors who are in the TOP 25 will be put into randompicker.com and a draw will be awarded for a banner weekly.
- VIP BLOGGER We appreciate when author’s share the word about AUTHORSdB on their blogs. We offer a VIP Blogger Award for bloggers who blog about AUTHORSdB of a free banner drawn weekly for members with listings on AUTHORSdB.com. If your blog is not drawn, you are entered into the following week’s draw. Valid as long as your blog post about AUTHORSdB is live. Announced every Friday.
- FEATURED AUTHORS are random authors selected via our database and shown in the Featured Authors section giving every author equal promotional benefits.
- AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT each week the database will spotlight an author randomly bringing attention to the author. No qualifications other than they must be listed on AUTHORSdB
SHARE. SHARE. SHARE.
We Are Tweeting Fools – We tweet about anything related to our members. Whether you are #1 in Amazon, trending in social media or launching a new book. We tweet and retweet your news. Let us know what’s happening!
Can you add a comment?
Home – Author Help Videos – How-To Guides – Novels – About