Udemy is practically giving away this course on self-publishing, just $10 for a limited time before going back to $59. http://bit.ly/1KaL3Va
Title: Sell Ebooks on Amazon Kindle and Global Retailers
Subtitle: Self publishing made easy. Sell ebooks at Amazon, Apple, Google, B&N, Kobo, Smashwords, Scribd and major retailers.
Get readers around the world and sell ebooks from:
- Apple iBooks Store
- Google Play
- Barnes & Noble
- Oyster and many more!
Everything you need to format documents, convert to ePub, make covers, upload and sell at retailers, and for marketing.
Save time and money while getting your ebook to readers in every nation.
Instructed by Jason Matthews, bestselling author of 6 books and self-publishing expert. The manual and video lessons explain it with real-time instruction. The lessons include:
- the PDF guide book that goes with the video
- formatting for all major retailers
- converting to other formats (ePub, HTML mobi, PDF)
- cover design
- selling at Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo and more
- making free blogs and websites
- PayPal sales with an automated system – Shopping cart sales
- social media (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, YouTube)
- public relations (PR)
- getting reviews and more
Accomplish publishing goals fast. Simple enough for beginners and great for experts who could use extra guidance.
Get started today and reach more readers soon.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 44 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- Self publish ebooks professionally and effectively
- Format ebooks from Microsoft Word Documents
- Create Table of Contents, active hyperlinks and useful features within ebooks
- Convert MS Word to EPUB using Calibre
- Make great ebook covers while saving money
- Upload and sell at Amazon
- Upload and sell through distributors (Smashwords and Draft2Digital)
- Upload and sell at major retailers (Apple, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Kobo)
- Sell ebooks with PayPal and system that runs on autopilot
- Sell ebooks with shopping cart application from their website or blog
- Market wisely using social media
- Use websites and blogs to sell ebooks
- Create a complete author platform and use Amazon Author Central
- Use PR (Public Relations) for marketing
- Get more reviews
- Make money from sales