Submissions for Book of the Day Listings Are Now Open!
The Kindle Book Blast Book of the Day submission form is open once again! Click here to go to the form, get the details on submission requirements, and submit your title! If your title is selected to be featured in October, November, or December, you’ll receive an email notifying you of the date your book will be listed on KindleBookBlast.com and promoted on our Twitter and Facebook accounts. Thanks so much for your interest!
And if you go to that link, here’s what you’ll find;
We are currently taking submissions for Kindle Book of the Day listings to appear mid October – December 2012. Please note we have some basic criteria for books that we list. Submitted titles MUST:
- Be available for Kindle in the US Amazon Kindle store (i.e. on Amazon.com)
- Have at least 8 reviews on Amazon US / Amazon.com
- Have at least 3.5 star average rating on Amazon US / Amazon.com
- Have an eBook price of US$5.99 or less
- Have been edited and proofed by a professional editor (this is on your honor – pinkie swear!)
- Have a professionally designed cover, or at least one that looks professionally-designed (yes, this is somewhat subjective – sorry!)
- Be fiction; steamy romance is okay, but no erotica; no children’s picture books
- ONLY ONE SUBMISSION PER AUTHOR, PLEASE If you submitted a book before but it was not featured, you are welcome to resubmit that title or a different one. Please do not submit multiple titles – one submission per author.
PLEASE NOTE: Filling out this submission form does not guarantee a listing. Even if your book meets all the criteria, we may not have the space to list it this time. If it’s not selected, you can resubmit for the next round. If your book is selected, you will receive an email from us notifying you of the date your title will be featured on KindleBookBlast.com, our Facebook page, and our Twitter accounts. Please, only one title submission per author, and please do not submit your title more than once. If you have a series to promote, please submit only the first book in the series.