Self-Publishing with Smashwords has just been released as my latest video course at Udemy. New to the formatting game or having trouble with your NCX file? No more worries, never fear Meatgrinder again. And the best part–for a limited time the course is available at 100% off with
coupon code: June2015
Hope you enjoy it and please leave a review :)
Smashwords is the world’s largest distributor of self-published ebooks, making it fast, free and easy for authors to sell at major retailers around the globe. 350,000 authors have published with Smashwords and enjoy total control over the sampling, pricing and marketing of their books.
Smashwords has many unique features that set it apart from other major retailers:
1. Pays you 85% royalties on direct sales.
2. Converts your ebook into every file type for any possible e-reading device.
3. Distributes your ebook for sale to other retailers like Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Page Foundry, Baker & Taylor, Library Direct, Oyster, Scribd, Flipkart and OverDrive while handling the finances.
4. Allows you to generate ebook coupons for any amount and time frame.
5. Create an author profile with photos, videos, links to your print books and sites, interview and more.
You can always publish at Smashwords even if you publish at other retailers like Amazon. However, if you are enrolled in KDP Select then you’ll need to wait for the 90-day exclusive period to be over. Then you can opt-out of KDP Select and continue to sell at Amazon plus Smashwords, Apple, Google, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and many more!
Hurry while this coupon offer lasts. And it will be good karma if you leave a review.
Subscribe to this blog for updates on indie authors and self-publishing.
add me to Google Plus circles